THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

My Poetry  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Poetry

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:43 pm
^^^

Good stuff, Don.
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:30 am
thank you i'm glad you like my stuff

Cool Cool Water likes this post

smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:31 am
here's another one called During The Time we are together Dated Thursday October 19h (2000) #6

During The time we are Together my heart flutters hearing your voice
During The time we are together my thoughts are of how we are one
During The time we are together slow dancing I feel that that the room has stopped and everyone has left and it's us dancing in the moonlight
During the time we are together I feel as though nothing can stop us from being together
During the time we are together The Moon is out, i Can feel it shine Down on us & It Makes you even more Radiant
During The time together we are together I feel the world is ours & only ours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the time i wrote these sorry i just could not help it lol this is how i wrote my really early ones apparently some of them i thought that's how writing a good poem should be cause that's how the ones i read well some of them anyways were written his was written 20 years ago so my thoughts on how to write one were apparently still forming but i remember i didn't want to write all my poems like that, this one i really faintly recall writing to be honest. my style i'd like to think has changed quite a bit since i last wrote this one 20 years ago. but as i said love poems were what i felt comfy with at the time and for quite a long time too cause i felt like i wasn't really ready for quite a long time on writing anything else. in short i needed more experience and well i did get that cause i don't feel like that anymore thank god.

this next one i'm not sure i want to post online as it just feels to personal. it honestly feels like one i'd write today to be honest so it's one of by better ones.
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:41 am
some of my poems i can't find dear god i hope i didn't throw them away on accident. here's one that i wrote in 2 different years it's got if i recall a lot of swearing in it, why was it written in 2 years? well i thought i was done with it and than last year i went back to it and added a ton more.

anyways here it is & it's quite long too so be Warned! anyways it's called My Darkest Hour 10-12-2008-12-29-19

My Heart was Hurting So bad that it started to bleed from my chest so i pulled it out and watched the blood & ooze through my fingers & onto the floor
As i look at my heart beating in my hands i think to myself how in the hell is this thing still beating? when i have this much pain running through my veins,
how the hell am i still breathing when i have this much pain in my lungs, the blood, my blood goes drip, drip, drip like a faucet in an old Disney or Warner Bros cartoon.

I look down at my shirt & see it's covered in blood & for some reason i'm surprised at this.

Surprised to see i'm covered in blood, like i'm in a dream that i can't wake up from from this hell from this fucking nightmare i can't wake up from at some point i stuck my heart my beating heart back into my chest
though i don't remember doing so & the next thing i remember is everything went black i start to see Flashes like when you are watching a slide show, they start off really fast so fast it makes me dizzy & Cross Eyed

i shake my head & that helps some but it's like i'm in a dream that i can't get out of a dark dream that is never ending such as the pain in my heart is in.

the slide show starts t slow down & all a sudden It suddenly stops & i see bright lights & i open my eyes & i'm in the hospital hooked up to tubes & wires i see as i slowly turn my head pulling at the wires & pulling at my neck , hurting it like a motherfucker & i'm told they found me with my heart in my hand & blood everywhere it was all over me & all over the floor that when someone found me they slipped on the blood and hit their head promptly knocking themselves out & Creating even more blood, when they woke up they even saw blood on the walls covered in blood before they went and sough help. for themselves as well as for me, in fact they are amazed & shocked that i'm still alive & in faact so am i.

i try to speak but i have wires & tubes in my mouth as well i notice there's a bag covering my head as i'm in the ICU, the cover was open as the doctor was talking to me & as he is talking to me i promptly close my eyes again & i again fall asleep for hours this time around, when i wake up the following day they all ask me why i did that? i have no answer for them cause i myself don't know or remember the answer.

but than i'm not ready to speak to anyone about it anyways. they will have to wait until i'm ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

though i'm not sure if this is finished but apparently some things needed fixed on this oh well
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:42 am
well how do ya like it? and the answer is yes i did have a broken heart when i wrote that Originally i just added more to and i think made it better than it Originally was.

Mr. K likes this post

Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:42 pm
smileysmile42 wrote:well how do ya like it? and the answer is yes i did have a broken heart when i wrote that Originally i just added more to and i think made it better than it Originally was.

Great poem there, Don!
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:05 am
thank you i haven't written anything recently really
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:46 am
a NEW one ladies and gents i just wrote it this weekend! the title comes from the goo goo dolls song SO Alive and upon writing it honestly it feels like a pretty good song lol so here it is.

So Alive Dated 8-1-2021

My Love for you and your love for me makes me feel like i am alive so alive.
Your love for me and my love for you makes me feel like i'm flying

Flying high up in the air High Above the birds in the sky
High Above The Clouds

My Love for you and your love for me makes me feel alive so alive
I Feel that love from the top of my head to the top of my fingertips to the bottom of the soles of my feet.

You are the love of my life my whole reason for being
My Whole Reason For Living

You Make Feel Alive so alive
when you are back in my arms again
I Live my life for you and only You

I love my life because of you and only you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum