THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

My Poetry  Empty My Poetry

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:22 pm
i already posted how i love to write poetry. here's a bunch i posted elsewhere it's a cut and paste job for these he he

here's one i wrote 1-30-20 called: Mind over Matter

Sometimes when the stars align with each other
Two People Find each other & connect
Their hearts align with each other

Their Souls Connect to one another
Their love connects to one another for each other

Their Minds Connect
Their thoughts connect to one another as if it's the same thoughts each other has
Sometimes even their wavelengths match
Their Love for one another becomes one
----------------------------------------

a decent one but not one of my favorites

here's one i wrote yesterday when i could not fall asleep hence the title and the subject lol
it's called: Waiting For Sleep dated  2-3-20

Here i am waiting
waiting to fall back asleep
waiting for sleep to overtake me

So i can dream of a world far different than the one i'm in
This world which chews  people up and spits them back out again
a world that kicks you when you are down &  continues until there's nothing left

when you dream you never know what you are gonna get
it's a lot like being awake you never can see what's ahead
you  never can see the future only the past
--------------------------------------------------

no title i don't think for this one yet i plump forgot about it to be honest but here it  is

Some Say  life is shit when you look at it
Some say love fits you like a glove
some say patience is a virtue

but i have nothing unless i have you
Unless i have your love
unless i have your hope
unless i have your embrace
unless i have your kiss

But i have  nothing if i can't have you
--------------------------------------------------------

i was thinking a bit about always look on the bright side of life by Monty Python in case you can't tell so i put a bit of humor into that one  anyways

i just wrote this one yesterday in fact , though i was a bit depressed while i wrote it i'm not gonna lie about my state of mind. i've also been watching the twilght zone lately the Classic one withe Rod Serling so it was what gave me the idea of a good or a decent poem i'm not really sure which to be honest. anyways here it is

"Inside The Twilight Zone"  date 2-15-20

Sometimes the world feels like it's in the twilight zone
sometimes  my life feels like it too with Rod Serling Serving as the Narrator
The Narrator of my life & everyone else's for that matter & over every aspect of the world too

The world at times feels like it sometimes & looks like an old Twilight zone episode
devoid of color
devoid of sound
devoid of Texture and of soul

Where every Character is in search of an exit
an exit to a better world and an exit to a better life than the one given to them
thrust upon them by fate or by circumstances that they have no control of
by measure or by means
-----------------------------------------
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

My Poetry  Empty Re: My Poetry

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:31 am
Nice work, SS! Keep 'em coming. It's about time this forum had some new blood. Wink
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:54 am
thanks it's always nice to hear someone likes my work

The Stage
dated 1-12-20 so I wrote this one recently.

Life's like a show when you are born the curtain rises & An Applause erupts louder & Louder so loud it's almost deafening

As You Get Older The Audience Gets Few & Fewer until only certain people are left standing
When You Feel Alone the audience sounds so quiet you can hear the crickets in the audience

When you Feel Loved The Audience is loud and deafening
By The Time You Die The Audience can go either way if you were sad and lonely The audience feels dead and empty.

But If you Feel Loved and are loved The Audience Erupts in Applause
You Take your Final Bow & The Curtain Slowly very slowly comes down one final time
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this one i just wrote and i really love it and consider it the best one i've ever done

here it is The Dawn of a New Day 1-26-20

Arise my child it's the dawn of a new day
The Ghosts and goblins yesterday have gone away back where they belong in the shadows
Where The Ghosts and goblins Live
Where Dreams are made and come true
Where Love is made and where love is broken

We live in a world of Dastardly Men and Dastardly Women
Where People steal & Rob things that don't belong to them

You Are our future and you are our past
A Future where anything & a Past that is best left forgotten
You Are Part of our future and our past where anything can happen and does happen

You Are our dreams
You are my dream
A Dream Come True
A Dream That has a little piece of me into the world

a Little piece that can make a difference & Does make a difference
You Are part of love that was created by god
And Part of a love that was done through hard work
& Perseverance & Persistence

You are my world
You are my dream
You are everything i could hope for and did hope for
You are my future and you are my past
and i love you
---------------------------------------------------------

"The Night Sky' date 1-21-20

I'm just a dreamer
a dreamer beyond the stars & the moon and the sun
A Dreamer forevermore

Forevermore Shall i Be
I look high into The sky at the stars & The moon
And the Darkness surrounding Me

The stars seem to come alive & as I gaze at the constellations
They Seem to Awaken from a dead Sleep
I shake my head in disbelief and wonder and than like a dream they are still once more

and i start to wonder if what i saw was my eyes playing tricks on me or were the stars in fact alive for a few brief moments.

smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:01 am
i actually had forgotten about this thread i created hence why i haven't been on here. anyways, here's one i wrote awhile back this one i was thinking about Dr. Seuss so when you read it think of that cause that's how i was thinking.

it's called " Love Cannot Be Mistaken' from March 9th 2020:

words cannot be mistaken but hearts can be breaken
for words alone can be a breaken
for this feeling in my heart is shaken for when i have your love it cannot be mistaken

for when my heart is a breaken
the words is full of sicko's and freaks but when i look at you it gives me the creakes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now after you read this look up the definition of Creakes and you will laugh your ass off cause that's what i did. i had no idea that was even a word but it rhymed.

here is another one and it's about this virus i wrote this one awhile ago as well and it's called "The NIghtmare from March 27th 2020

We Live in a world right now that's messed up
we live in a world that's fucked up

That's fucked up beyond Measure Beyond Means
The Young as well the old are dying of a virus
People are dying left and right or right and left
& there's no one to blame

there's no one to blame for our failures in protecting each other
our failures in keeping people safe

our failures with each other
we live in a world right now that's fucked up

we are all scared of what can happen next over what has or what will that we forget to enjoy what we do have and that is each other

we should come together as one and comfort each other rather than be terrified each and every day of what can happen and what will happen
but the enemy the virus is still out there and waiting hoping for it's next victim

it hides behind every corner, every crevice
waiting, hoping the next victim is there for it to take over,
to conquer it's prey
--------------------------------

if ya want to edit this with the swearing taken out that's fine but it's just how i wrote it. what do you guys and gals think?
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:16 am
here's one i wrote just the other day actually called

Confusion in Silence and it's dated 4-13-20

Confusion is in my heat
confusion is in my soul
confusion is in my mind

When i think of you all i get is confusion
my mind reels
my heads in a daze
i feel dizzy
dizzy because all i get is confusion

Confusion from the woman i love
confusion from the woman i want
the woman i need
The woman i adore

when i think of you all i ever get is confusion
I Miss the days when my mind was clear
I miss the days when i was sane.
--------------------------------------------------

that one feels unfinished actually but what do ya think?yeah it actually is about someone

and here's one a wrote a few hrs later i took the lyric from an R.E.M. Song lol

it's called ' It's the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine: 4-13-20

Trapped i feel trapped like the walls are closing in
The air is stale from being cooped up for so long
the world is moving on without me
the people are moving on without me

I run, I jog to try to catch up but my feel always fail me and i never can catch up
my feet stay glued to the spot i'm standing in like someone put superglue under my sneakers

i look everywhere & people are walking normally but i'm walking in slow motion desperately trying to catch up
The world is spinning before my eyes as i play keep up with the world, with the people

It's a nightmare i'm living in everywhere i look the faces stay the same
i feel trapped like the walls are closing in on me
there's nowhere to run
nowhere to hide from the nightmare, this death

death of my heart
death of my soul in a world with stale air and stale beer
The world sucks, the people suck but i still want to be part of it for some strange reason i can't quite explain even to myself
yet i'm pushed around, shoved around like an old toy someone forgot about or cared about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this one feels unfinished too and it's a long one but on where that one came out was simply from being cooped up for the past #32 days!

Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:28 am
Hi Don,

Hope you're doing okay. Writing poetry must be a great comfort right now. 

I had to smile at Love Cannot Be Mistaken. Re the Creakes: I see North Creake and South Creake are twin villages in Norfolk, UK!

I'd say the swearing belongs in The Nightmare. Posters around the place who never usually swear are swearing much more now because of this situation. Folks are angry. So it's fine as it is.  

Confusion in Silence reads very well indeed. And it seems finished to me (so does the R.E.M. one actually). If you're not satisfied, maybe three dots after the last line instead of a full stop would be enough.

"We are all scared of what can happen next over what has or what will that we forget to enjoy what we do have and that is each other"--that's a great slogan for these weird times. Stay safe!
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:52 pm
well one place i've always, always wanted to go was the UK. i love the music, tv and a lot of the great people from there and i have a good number of online friends from there as well.
as for the word creakes when i looked up the definition i was thinking more along the lines of someone have a really annoying grating voice well that's how i read it anyways.

i dunno why i had Dr. Seuss in my head when i wrote love cannot be mistaken but i did, maybe i was in a goofy mood i dunno. but when i give that one to read i always tell them to think Dr. Seuss they i think will enjoy it that much more. i never know where the hell my poems come from. i wrote one about being an Alcoholic and it wasn't about anyone in particular nor is it about myself either as i'm not one THANKFULLY! i just wanted to see if i could do it and while it 's not one my best ones it's not my worst either but some of it is decent. you know what they say about when you read your own work you how you are your own worst Critic.

The NIghtmare i wrote i don't really remember when i wrote that actually i posted that one on a different site and i started it not long after i stopped going to work or rather was informed they were closing and the last time i worked was no joke Friday the 13th of last month. so i'd say a it was a few days later or around there at least i started writing it and i would go back and forth in adding more stuff to it so i didn't write it in more than one sitting. and i posted it on another site and just threw the date i used on there just to have a date on there to be honest.

there are some poems i swear in but it's not every poem anyways, i edited the swearing on that one and i never did get any feedback on it actually. my guess people just forgot about that section because of what is going on right now. as for the others i well Confusion in Silence is about a women i've been in love with for what feels like forever and you don't want to even know how long cause it's just pathetic even i have no problem admitting that. she made a comment that did confuse me a little bit but than that woman can confuse a dead guy as i jokingly say anyways, after i read her e-mail on Sunday night the word Confusion just popped into my head and i went with it and honestly it i think worked cause if you knew the whole story you'd honestly agree with me that it fits her to a T. lol that one like actually and i think it's better than The Nightmare. i already did a poem called Confusion and i really try not to use the same title and when i find that i do i change the title.

anyways, so the title as i'm writing it just popped into my head and it i think is a better title anyways. and the title the nightmare well that one was easy to figure out what to call it.

smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:11 pm
with the R.E.M. one it started out with me just feeling just very isolated stuck in this house and than it just took a life on it's own. it originally was just going to be and was meat to be me just venting on being stuck in this house and than it went in a direction i wasn't expecting. with how i'm doing listen to the song 'I'm going Slightly mad by Queen and you get the gist of it that song fits perfectly into how i feel about being stuck at home.

and yes when i heard back from that woman cause i had heard there were cases around me i was really relieved actually that it wasn't her in fact. anyways and when i started writing Confusion in silence it felt FANTASTIC! i wrote the other one a few hrs later when i just could not sleep and it just kept pouring out of me ya know? there is a poem i wrote awhile back called "When I lost you' that had a life it's own too not only is it a REALLY LONG one it's also the most honest i've ever been in anything i've ever written and i've only let 3 people read it. a friend at Work that i trust who won't pick on me or anything like that, not that i think i would be picked on cause i don't. the 1st person i sent it to was that woman i really don't know what she thought of it cause she's never said but honestly i'm not surprised on that either and my shrink who i just started seeing in in Feb. actually. that one i doubt i'll post online cause it's just to personal ya know?

anyways, i wrote this one awhile back too called "Falling From heaven' dated 3-12-20

when i look at you i see a fallen angel that rained down from the heaven's above
The stars shone high into the sky when you flew down from the heavens with your wings flapping into the wind
the gust of wind nearly knocking me off my feet

each night under the stars i was wishing, hoping for someone like you to knock me off my feet into heaven.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is one i actually really like. that said about my poems cause she's read a lot of them remarked she loves reading them and they are very real and honest and in reality too or something along the lines of that.she also said that she likes how i write stuff very descriptive too and those are my favorite ones too actually. anyways

this one i was thinking with The title of Les Miserable one of my favorite plays i dunno if you are a fan but the title if you are you will know.

it's called ' I dreamed a Dream: Dated 3-14-20

my dream is waking up next to you
my dream is to hear your soft sweet boice the first thing in the morning
my dream is to wake up with you in my arms

my dream is to wake up and feel your arms around me with your arms dangling on my right or left side
my dream is to wake up in the morning and hear your voice in my right or left ear wishing me a good morning.

my dream is you
--------------------------

that one i like too and consider it one of my best actually.
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:23 pm
this one i also wrote awhile back as i've really only wrote 3 poems since being off and that's it and that's really not that many either. but i wish it was to be honest.

anyways, here's one more for now before i head back off to bed. lol

and it's called Memories of You from 3-2-20:

Memories is something we all share
something we all treasure

Memories are something that come and go but memories of you last a lifetime
memories of our first kiss
memories of the first time we held hands

memories of the first time we made love
The Time we walked hand in hand on the beach with the waves shining in the moonlight
with you in my arms as we kiss in the moonlight shining high above us into the sky with the stars
shining brightly far deep into the Unknowingly Abyss of the never ending Galaxy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how ya like that one? ya know i don't remember anyone ever quoting any poem i've ever written off hand it was a really good feeling i think, course i may be wrong well at least online i don't remember anyone ever doing that and it was a really nice feeling ya know?
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Just to let you know. I think all these are brillaint, keep it up! Smile

smileysmile42 likes this post

smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
thanks you ever so much for the kind words i've NEVER been told that about my work before
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm
here's a NEW one i wrote about a week or so ago but i didn't date it for some stupid ass reason or even title it until now and i even did some fixing stuff to make it sound much better and make more sense as well.

but i said screw it i need a date so i dated it today  & here it is

'The Many Phases Of Our Love  dated 5-25-20

I"m Scared
Scared that you won't love me anymore

i'm terrified
i'm terrified that our love will one day end

i worry
i worry what tomorrow will bring
i worry what the future holds for us, our undying love

I wonder
I wonder, wonder where all the time went when we aren't Together

I'm scared
I"m scared that you won't see me as i truly am, As i really am

i'm terrified
i'm terrified that you will & won't like what you see

I worry
I worry that i won't be enough for you that our love that you'll find another guy & leave me in the lurches
wondering what i did wrong, what did go wrong with our love ?

I wonder
i wonder if all these thoughts are in my head and i'm making something out of nothing

i'm scared
i'm scared that all my fears will one day come true & surpass our love & Zigzag us away from each other, from our love
our undying love
---------------------------------------

what do you guys think?

i also added more to it cause it just didn't feel finished ya know ? there was one i had written well mostly written that i threw away cause i thought it was just simply awful and at one point it just made no sense and i think anyone could tell that it started out strong than fell apart at the end. i just could not think of how to end it or fix the end ya know? i also didn't like it either as i already of course said
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:13 am
This one is about the crazy shit going on i dunno how else to put it but i did my best ya know?

i dunno how else to put this but the way i did

The World is Fucked up Dated 6-2-20
The Idiots are out today they want change but go about it in the wrong way

They Steal, They Destroy but what is to be gained by that?
People are dying because of it

People are scared because of it
Things are fucked up up beyond measure, beyond means

How is going out and destroying property & robbing & stealing public property, business's

how is it going about to bring change?
when the death of an innocent man by the people we are suppose to trust going to change?
Things when people are robbing, Destroying or stealing because of it?

it's fucked up

we need to unite one another, we need peace not only with each other but with ourselves as well

The Cops need to stop attacking innocent people,
they need to stop going after people who aren't robbing, stealing or destroying by all measure by all means

They need to stop they need to listen to the people in what they have to say & they aren't the only ones either that needs to stop & listen

The Rioting this looting, this looting, this destroying was 50 years or more in the making
We need change

We need cops to stop going after innocent blacks

The world is fucked up

They need to stop
They Need to Listen

When is it going to end?
How is it going to end?

with death and destruction before the people are heard
before they listen to the people that's how

the world is fucked up
--------------------------------

what do ya think?

smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:48 am
here's one i've been working on for about a week or so on and off i have no idea if it's finished as each time i look at it i seem to fix stuff on it and than proceed to add even more.

anyways i just dated this today cause i just plump forgot to do it at all so it's called

The Love of my LIfe (9-28-20)

you are the love of my life
you are the ode to my poem
you are my melody to a song

you are the love of my life
you are the light of my life
the Light of my soul
you are the happiness to my joy

my heart beats for you
my heart beats for your love
our souls are entwined with each other
our hearts are one and the same

you are my soulmate
you are who i dream of at night
and who i think of when i awaken

each day when i awaken i look up at the sun in the sky and i think of you & the sun seems to get brighter with each and every breath i take

the day seems to brighten up and grow brighter as well
the birds singing, the sky opens up and is clear & your love helps me get through the day at hand

you are my home
you are my love

you are my true love.
-------------------------------------

how is it? i'm not even sure if it's even finished cause actually i was just working on it some more and even made it even longer than it was & this one i haven't shown anyone yet so who knows if it's done lol
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:53 pm
Wow, Don, you have been busy! And I agree with CCW, you have a real talent for writing poetry, that's for sure. Wink
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:13 pm
as a kid i had always wanted to be a writer for a living books i mean but i don't think i have the talent for that because i'm awful at directions and i wouldn't know how to write the characters going one place to another, there's so much i have no idea how to write when it comes to writing fiction another thing i'm awful at that can put publishers off i'm sure is my not being good at putting the period in the right sentences as well.

but really ya think it's that good? the 1st part was very difficult cause i just could not figure out how to phrase it and it sounded good at first but the more i wrote it the less good it sounded so much so that i nearly threw this one away & the later stuff sounded better so i kept and i figured out the 1st part was awful the way it was written but that i easily could fix that so i did.
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:26 am
smileysmile42 wrote:as a kid i had always wanted to be a writer for a living books i mean but i don't think i have the talent for that because i'm awful at directions and i wouldn't know how to write the characters going one place to another,  there's so much i have no idea how to write when it comes to writing fiction another thing i'm awful at that can put publishers off i'm sure is my not being good at putting the period in the right sentences as well.

but really ya think it's that good? the 1st part was very difficult cause i just could not figure out how to phrase it and it sounded good at first but the more i wrote it the less good it sounded so much so that i nearly threw this one away & the later stuff sounded better so i kept and i figured out the 1st part was awful the way it was written but that i easily could fix that so i did.

It's good, believe me. Maybe poetry is more your forte than prose -- there's nothing wrong with that!

Keep those poems coming.
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:53 am
well thank you all i do is just turn on my romantic side i guess. honestly i'm still surprised when people say my writing is good, i dunno if it's cause i lack confidence what? i will say that it's never gotten me laid and i've gotten the girl because of it. and believe me on both counts i have tried but no such luck sadly, now do know if anyone else has with using my poems? no i really don't know that i am curious don't get me wrong, yea there is a woman i've been crazy about forever but at the moment sadly she's married to a douche bag he doesn't hit or anything like that i just can't stand the guy that's all she's now got 2 kids as well and the marriage is a bad one go figure.

anyways i wrote her a poem before she married this moron you would think would have landed me the girl but apparently not. i would write more about this but i'd be here all morning typing about it and i can ramble on a bit too much at times. so writing a love poem normally comes easy for me and i think you should try it too i posted it on a couple sites in fact and on one site they said it would make a good song, my reply was simple i don't know any artist or band that is famous that would record it though i'd love it if something like that did indeed happen. that girl did say i should get them published she put it that the writing is mature and imagery or something along the lines of that i've also written some pretty dark stuff too. my favorite poet is Edgar Allen Poe and the man was a brilliant Writer, hell in high school i was the ONLY one who got an A something i rarely if ever got on a school project we had to do on Poe.

that's cause i cared about what i was assigned to do i may even may still have that around here someplace as well he he. anyways, i could not get into Robert Frost, Emily i forget her last name and she is good but not my type of writer, but T.S. Elliot i do like but i haven't read much of him. as for why it's never landed me anyone well i can't figure that one out either, i hear my poems are good and i'm grateful to hear that but it never gets me what i want ya know? i dunno why i never have sent my stuff in to a publisher maybe it's a fear of rejection i dunno even though Stephen King got so many himself when he was a kid in his teens and 20's he got so many of them as did Piers Anthony they took over their bedroom pretty much. and that does help but it's just the getting them all together and well if i sent them like they are now i dunno if they can be readable lol as i don't always pay attention how i write when i write it just comes out of me know what i mean?
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:38 am
i am not sure if you've read this one cause i honestly don't remember if i've posted it or not but this one is one my favorites and last year i want to say December maybe November but i want to say December i fixed this one and made it even longer and i think it vastly helped make it even better than what it was which was at best a decent poem into a favorite mine but than it was a favorite of mine anyways. but even more so NOW than before lol

this one is called "As We Danced Original Date 10-30-2007)

As The Music started & you grabbed onto my hand
As we started to dance my feet felt like they were on air
As we swayed to & Fro to & Fro to the music
My heart was in my throat

My Heart raced

My Blood pumped to a hilt

As we danced into the night
I started to sweat like a nervous teenager

As we danced my thoughts Race to find the right words to say
But I find my i find my mouth is dry

Like having cotton in your mouth
Everything around us just disappeared
Everyone around us just vanished without a trace

The world between us & Everyone else just vanished without a trace
Until It was just you & me dancing the music

Dancing to the music with you in my arms
Until the music suddenly stops & people start looking at us while we continue to dance
Without paying any attention to them

Without paying attention to anyone
Without Noticing the music has stopped
-----------------------------------------------------------------

that one was a lot shorter when before i went back to it late last year and going by the handwriting it and the ink it looks like i added more to the poem when i talk about having cotton in your mouth. with that one each time i read it i always feel like i'm conducting the music if that makes any weird kind of sense.

i am not sure if i posted that one online or if i did i don't remember but than i never can remember which ones i post or send to someone whom i wrote it about lol.
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:58 am
That's one I've never seen before. And very evocative it is too. It really puts the reader on that dance floor! 

Great stuff, Don.
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:41 am
there's a woman i've been in love with what feels like forever and in fact has been forever i'd be here talking all night and there is no doubt you'd be saying i am out of my mind for having it be this long and you'd be right. and right now ? currently she's married with 2 kids though it's a shit marriage. i wrote that thinking about the 1st time we danced forever ago & i just let my emotions fly. that's why these come so easy for me man well the love poems i mean. to give a more up to date story rather than write 43 pages about it and well it wouldn't be that many pages but it'd feel like it lol. in 2017 at one point she had asked me to stop e-mailing her because her son had fallen and i think broke his arm or something and they were being looked into i think the school looked into it or something or he fell i forget what did happen & so she had wrote me a letter in Snail mail never the less & said can you not send anything and here's why. and that she'd let me know when i could e-mail her again. i'm not faulting her on that anyways, i didn't write her for 2 years. that was me trying to get over her and i was to the point on not thinking that much about her than on a lark i wrote her an e-mail just saying what's up with me my e-mails tend to be long cause i tend to ramble as you can no doubt tell.

anyways, i said nothing about emotions or anything of the kind, she write me back and said this woman could confuse a dead guy and i told her that too. she said when i saw you had written my heart skipped a beat, now you must understand nobody has ever said that kind of thing to me and said i thought you were mad at me cause of my dyfuntional marriage i wrote back and said all family's are that way.and i wish i was kidding when i said that and she further i think it was the next one the following day i think wrote me and said that she's always thought we were soul mates cause she's always at peace around me and can be herself.

and apologized pretty much for not choosing me. saying something along the lines of how she's sorry that she couldn't be the type of her i needed or something i forget. confused? no? how about this she than in one of the e-mailed said something about lifetime friend a term that i even asked a few friends and people at work and they've never heard of the term. no one i've talked to online has heard of it either. you have to understand i've never had anyone say anything about being my soulmate to me, i wish i was joking after i read that, that was on a wed. thursday i don't remember that day at all cause i was on cloud 9. lol but when she wrote that all my emotions that i tried so hard to get rid of came rushing back at me.

and if you've never had that feeling it's just an odd feeling like a gust of wind hit ya in the stomach it's really a weird feeling. i did tell her i can be friends for now cause i sure don't want to start no affair or anything of the kind. and the reason she hasn't gotten rid of him is cause she's terrified of being the bad guy to the kids and all that. but one thing did catch me off guard was i could write poetry again.....
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:52 am
see for years i was having writers block i'm not even kidding between 2008 and last November which is when these e-mails were written, i could not write a thing to save my life i think i wrote maybe 4 or 5 poems if that. one was me letting steam off and that one is so dark and graphic that i just don't want the law to come looking for me that's the type of poem it is i will say that i felt great after i wrote it. but after she said all that it's like i dunno how to explain it like a damn broke and okay that's it the best way i can put it and i just could not stop writing between about the Middle of November or late november to around March. before Lock down i wrote i have no idea it had to be 50 or more poems. in December i think it was New years night or day i wrote 7 poems in one they just kept coming to me & i just could not get the paper fast enough.

not all of them were love poems. there's one i wrote that is called i'm angry as hell that i dunno just yet about posting it here or not that one i'm not sending her. nor am i gonna send her that angry one either that i wrote i want to say in 2012. actually now that i think about it maybe it was 3-5 poems i had written what what like over a decade at least. they don't come to me as often as they used to at the start of the year but they do still once in a while come to me. so far i wrote i think 2 or 3 in September alone. that was the 1st ones i wrote since i think the 1st week of July. i had told to work on her fears and than Covid happened and well need i say more about fear? the workshop though my mom through a meeting i had Last i think December kinda got me into seeing a shrink i was thinking okay fine why not i'll try one.

i don't really know why she wanted me to see one but hey whatever it got her off my back. & at some point i was telling her all this and more and even she was confused. i showed her those e-mails and all she did was scratch her head. what does that tell ya? though i did joke about it and say ya drove me to therapy. . what's really funny is that

smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:01 am
my writing for some reason i noticed right away as i looked at poems i wrote in October of 2000 were better than i remember. i dunno if it's age or what ? when i started writing again my writing for some reason was better than it used to be at least on my own opinion. i've written so much since Last November i'm not kidding you i have 1. book that i was given in the early 2000's to put my poems in and that one isn't full yet. but i have one that is full and i'm already working on another notebook as well. i fell back in love with writing & what did surprise me is some of these poems like this one that i've always liked i realized right away needed work and wasn't finished yet. it felt unfinished and it was i think too and i did this to a few of them too in fact and it vastly improved them too i think.

i'd say my early ones were 95% love poems not just cause on how i felt but cause that's where i started at and it did surprise me that i was able to say to myself i want to write something else other than a love poem. now i can listen to lyric and get an idea or a song title. i didn't used to do that and i wasn't able to do it and now i can. it's just plain weird i send her viva e-mail my poems she used to collect them but no doubt threw them all out and that's fine i don't care. she said they were mature and full of imagery and hell i showed my mom one that i wish i still had i left it with a friend at work and i dunno if she through it away but that one i had showed my mom and she didn't believe me that i had written it go figure man.

she hasn't seen my recent one though but than she never asks to see them either. and some of them just feel to personal to have her read ya know? anyways i've done enough rambling for now i've got to head off to bed thanks for letting me vent. and that was the short version too lol
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:19 am
some of these poems i honestly do not remember even writing at all i'd say most of them over 90% of them i need to read them again to even remember even writing them. it's not that i think they all are awful cause they clearly aren't Nor are they all forgettable either it's just that i've written so many of them and these ones i wrote 20 years ago does anyone here remember writing everything such as a poem they wrote 20 years ago without having had to read the poem again? i really doubt it. it's not an excuse i just really can't always remember what i wrote that's all.

anyways going by an old book of mine this one well it's Poem #3 and it's Tuesday October 17th (2000)

and it's called ' Each Day That Goes On'

Each day that goes on I love you more than words can compare
Each day that goes on i love you more than my heart can compare
Each Day that goes on I love you more than my Heart Can Bear
Each Day that goes On I love you more than I can Care
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:19 am
well here's #4 to add to the list as well & this one is in fact a bit longer than the last 2 were maybe i was slowly starting to find my groove to use an old saying i dunno. anyways here the next one

Each Day Brings me The Hope' Tuesday October 17th (2000) p.s. not sure if that's right but screw it i'm keeping it.

Each day that brings me the hope of seeing you again
Each day that brings me the hope of touching you again
Each Day that brings me the hope of running my hands through your long blond hair

Each day brings the hope of feeling the sweet kiss of your lips again.
Each brings the hops of hearing your sweet voice
Each day brings the hope of smelling that sweet perfume that you love to wear.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay this one i do remember writing now that i've read it again by the sound of it though it looks like the 1st one i did that had some type of description and i will admit that it's better than the other 3 that i had written previously.

and this is the last one i'm doing for tonight which is Poem #5 and it's called

I am Beyond words that i can say how much i love you dated Wed. October 18th (2000)

I am beyond the words that i can say on how much i love you the way you seem to bring me up
when i am down or angry.

The way that you seem to know exactly what is on my mind
I am beyond words that i can say how much i love you

The way you smile at me even when I am not looking I can feel it burn through my soul,
The way you Laugh it leaves a lasting expression on my heart. I am beyond words that i can say how much i love you,
The way you seem to know what my next move may be,

The way you seem to know how i can express my emotions by writing this Poem.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum