THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FakeFreef
FakeFreef

FakeFreef Rides Again Empty FakeFreef Rides Again

Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:08 am
This isn't FakeFreef speaking -- it's Mr. K. Let me explain.

First off there's this passage from my post (Goodbye, dear friend) about our dear late moderator:

"Now, the following story has never been told before. It is typical of DJ's ability to take up an idea and run with it. Back at the Capitol Board, she and I had noticed a spammer pushing online pills in bad English. Apparently based in Senegal, his hobbies were 'night clubs and dancing'. This spammer, whose alias was FakeFreef, used to attract attention by regularly celebrating his 24th birthday!

"Fast forward to the early days of our next home. I thought it might be fun to create an account for a new FakeFreef and lo and behold, a troll by that name started making snide comments in the Shoutbox! DJ freaked out, believing the original FF had followed us there. Panic was general until I confessed it was me! After that, DJ cleverly refined the character of the new FakeFreef into the one you see today. Maybe he will continue to join in, maybe not -- time will tell."

Well, the truth of the matter is that I've mislaid my password and given the present abandoned state of this forum I'm unable to create a new one. So, seeing that poor FakeFreef has left us, I shall use his password (I created his account in the first place) to post here from time to time, signing each post with "Mr. K”. Rich, Don and Ashley, you have been warned!

Mr. K  

Cool Cool Water likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum