THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Thinking?

+4
BobLucas
Mr. K
Cool Cool Water
DarkGothicQueen
8 posters
Go down
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

What Are You Thinking? - Page 15 Empty Re: What Are You Thinking?

Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:11 pm
Love & Mercy was on BBC Two last night. It was good to watch it again after a few years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000hqt9
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:15 pm
Cool Cool Water wrote:Love & Mercy was on BBC Two last night. It was good to watch it again after a few years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000hqt9

Yes, I noticed that. I have the video so I may watch it again soon myself. Wink
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:54 pm
hell i bought it on blu-ray like i want to say like a month or two after it came out, if i recall no place had it at all not that i could find it and so we were forced to get it off amazon! if ya can believe it but i do have it but i think i've only seen it twice i think? once when i went and saw it and i saw it on Day #1 opening day and #2 is when i watched it with my folks a few months later or it maybe i watched it a 3rd time as well i honestly forget. my point is i haven't seen it that many times.

honestly i'm shocked that everyone here doesn't own a copy of it
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:46 pm
smileysmile42 wrote:honestly i'm shocked that everyone here doesn't own a copy of it

That's where you are 100% wrong. I never said I didn't own a copy? in fact, I not only saw it at the cinema on release day here in the UK,  I own two blu ray copies of the film. One region 1 and another region 2. I was just stating it was on the BBC and I watched it (first time in ages as stated). Great film.
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Than i am wrong and i'm glad to be wrong my favorite one is still the (1990) tv film Heroes and villains wasn't it called? based off that terrible Steven Gaines book. i have that on paperback and read that like 10 or 15 years ago for the 1st time and it was awful. my only complaint about the tv film was the music wasn't theirs but some cheesy ass music that sounds awful. but me and my brother always liked watching it cause we make fun of those kicking fake beards that look just plain awful on them. i think i love it so much cause it's mainly about Dennis and Brian and also because it's the 1st tv movies or anything really outside of Beach Boys an American band which i have on VHS as well. so i have a lot of good memories for it for them both to be honest.
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:15 pm
oh hey guys i've been trying to lose some weight cause frankly i need to, and for years i've been wearing a size 36 pants/shorts now i can fit into a 34! for the 1st time in years! how ya like that eh?
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:14 pm
smileysmile42 wrote:oh hey guys i've been trying to lose some weight cause frankly i need to,  and for years i've been wearing a size 36 pants/shorts  now i can fit into a 34!  for the 1st time in years! how ya like that eh?

Sounds pretty cool to me, Don! Wink
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:19 am
thanks i want to lose a lot more as it's really only maybe 3-5 lbs or so that i've lost which isn't much but i want to be a LOT thinner before work starts back up again my guess in the summer
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:49 pm
smileysmile42 wrote:oh hey guys i've been trying to lose some weight cause frankly i need to,  and for years i've been wearing a size 36 pants/shorts  now i can fit into a 34!  for the 1st time in years! how ya like that eh?

Congratulations Don! cheers
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:43 am
thanks but i'm not gonna lie it's hard as hell to cut back on how much i eat, i was reading up on it the other and apparently the more weight you lose the more hungry you get, your body apparently tries to get that weight back. that's messed up ain't it? this past fall/winter i forget when the hell it was, i went to the doctor's office for a check up and my weight now this is with my shoes on, a t-shirt, sweat shirt and a bunch of crap in my pockets my weight was 217 lbs. but when you weigh yourself at home it's normally around 3 lbs less or so at least for me it is. so let's just say it was 214 lbs. anyways i weighed myself today and it was 208.2 i think it was?

so it's less than it was last fall/winter so there is that. anyways i've been drinking a shit ton of water too so that does help ya know?
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tue May 05, 2020 9:06 am
Mr. K wrote:
smileysmile42 wrote:i dunno any of them to be honest cause i've never heard of them before

It was at time of BritPop, around the mid 1990s. Blur and Oasis were the big bands in that genre and then you had Supergrass, maybe Pulp... CCW knows more about it that I do (without me having to look it all up). Wink

After, and this can to this day be argued, the grunge era ended when Kurt Cobain (of Nirvana) died in 1994. The brit-pop era bloomed into life. Fronted by the two main bands from that explosion, Blur and Oasis. There was the big Oasis v Blur rivalry at the time for who could grab number 1 in the chats, etc.

However, it has in the past decade been noted from band members via each party that there was hardly any rivalry at all, and it was all blown up by the media at the time. I was a massive Blur fan and still am (seen them live at their reunion concert, where they headlined Glastonbury festival in 2009 and then a private charity gig in 2015). I never liked Oasis apart from liking a few of their songs. I also never liked the Gallagher brothers for their cockiness and arrogance.

In the last 4 years, + how Oasis spilt up in 2009 and both brothers departing on different musical endeavours. I liked what Liam Gallagher did with his solo path after Oasis. I don't like Noel's solo music, and still think he's arrogant to this day. Liam seem to grow up and be the better person in my opinion. I favoured towards Liam after watching the Oasis documentary called "Supersonic" which was released back in 2016 - which I didn't want to watch at the time as I never liked Oasis. My friends insisted I watch it and I am glad they did.

Funnily enough it was only yesterday I watched the 2019 "Liam Gallagher: As It Was" documentary. Thought it was brilliant and well worth a watch.
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Thu May 07, 2020 10:37 pm
i cannot stand grunge music, there's one Nirvana song i like and that's smells like teen spirit and that's pretty much cause of the Weird Al his version of it. a friend of mine loves them and we tease her and call them Nerdvana and oh waste is on what we call them it's actually harder to type cause i dunno the spelling cause she loves them too, i'm really not a fan at all either but i don't really know their music either. though one of them at least did write well co write i think on the monkess (2016) album good time i think it's called?
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 pm
What Are You Thinking? - Page 15 96401984-243521356730469-8453799491814817792-n
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Fri May 08, 2020 3:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
well i may not like Grunge music but i am sorry that he died though, though i think some peoples reactions to when stuff like that happens is to the extreme's but i can say the same thing about when the beatles broke up as well. what i'm thinking of is the episode of Cold case where and yes i know this is fiction but i would not be surprised if it did happen at the time too, where a teenager killed himself this is in the cold case episode by the way he killed himself cause Kurt Cobain killed himself.i say that's messed up but though i have no idea if that did happen back in (1994) here's one that did when the song Suicide by Ozzy in the 80's where that teen killed himself cause Ozzy sang about it, the song itself is terrible but Ozzy's lyrics weren't even about that you should kill yourself it's about i think that you shouldn't.

than a mother sued Ozzy and though i can understand that i do think that kid was going to do it regardless if it was a song by ozzy i think if the kid was listening to The Carpenters instead he still would have done it.
anyways, my point is that we all have issues of our own and some can't handle them and most of us it takes awhile but we sooner or later get there. or they think thing's are stacked against them like my uncle who did kill himself in (2007) but that wasn't cause a song told him to he had his own issues and he didn't seek help. . anyways, as for other music i like, well on my ipod i have music ranging from Judy Garland no joke, to Rap, to Blues, Rock, Country, Country Rock, to heavy metal my tastes are all over the place one day i'll be Jamming to some Jerry Reed another minute it may be Metallica or AC/DC. or even David Bowie or Prince.

my tastes in music and the various genres has actually grown through the years. i also enjoy some Folk music Simon and Garfunkel to some Progressive Rock as well Genesis for example. V-day huh it's hard to believe it's been that long. the way things are these days with them wanting to hide stuff from kids that happen in american history such as slavery and a bunch of other crappy things i hope they don't let them forget V-day for example.
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu May 14, 2020 7:11 pm
I have noticed this week that traffic in the UK is starting to get back to being rammed again/people not social distancing. I think these people don't realize we're not out of this pandemic yet. scratch
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed May 20, 2020 10:48 pm
i know that i was out this week and a little last week and i noticed more cars as well here in the states, ya know i truly believe that since the ....morons in congress and our Orange sorry excuse for a president is opening so much i think people truly believe that this threat is over, yes they are that stupid and so they aren't taken the precaution they were before. i realize people want to get back to work don't get me wrong but dammit take precaution! and my mom went to a store called Aldi's the other day for some food and she said while there it didn't seem like there were that many people there, but once she got in line they were 2 long lines she didn't like. i was out a few weeks ago at that same store with her they only allowed a certain number of people, now apparently they don't care, i learned the other day that in the states we've had 90,000 deaths so far

last week it was 60,000 yet those morons still want to open everything and them opening so much is why it jumped so damn high, here in ohio as of yesterday i think we only had like 51 deaths in the entire state which isn't bad but it's still to damn high i think. that may be a small number right now but we are still on the 1st outbreak the 2nd one which will be happening soon i think before June if not in the 1st week and than they will give some excuse and so forth for opening stuff up. and yes we have people that stupid in the states sadly & apparently in the UK as well i'm not surprised on that either
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu May 21, 2020 9:50 pm
\"smileysmile4/ wrote:i was out a few weeks ago at that same store with her they only allowed a certain number of people, now apparently they don't care, i  learned the other day that in the states we've had 90,000 deaths so far

Same here , Don! These places are rammed now.
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu May 21, 2020 10:08 pm
I captured this photo the other day on my early morning dog walk. I called it the "Inquisitive Squirrel" when I posted it on my Instagram.

What Are You Thinking? - Page 15 IMG-20200520-095546-531
Photo by RH, 20/5/20, 09:15am
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Thu May 21, 2020 10:34 pm
i just posted this on another site i belong to so instead of repeating myself i'm just gonna post it here

on tv just now folks they just announced sports may resume June 1st. and halls up to 300 people limit! i'm sorry but sports is not ready to open and should not open that soon i may not like sports, but having those players regardless of sports is not worth it at all they should be at home with their families being alive and not getting others sick and not getting sick themselves. nor should we have 300 people in the same room either, in short this world is not ready to open even more it's gonna just jump from like i said last count 90,000 to 200,000 if they do this and it will i promise you that, they are not listening to the people who are telling them not to open just yet at all

that's how stupid they are and all it's gonna do is get more people killed and they just don't care, i get they don't want the country to go broke but rushing it is just a really bad idea too. all they are going to do is convince people the virus is gone and away and you don't have to worry about it anymore yet it's still out there cause people are going to stop being careful and cautious, this is like a bad or good B movie where the shit hits the fan and they don't see it coming cause they are too stupid and too damn ignorant because they weren't paying attention at all

FakeFreef
FakeFreef

Fri May 22, 2020 2:56 pm
i biltz da rokkit an goe tu da plannitz marrzz
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Fri May 22, 2020 8:07 pm
FakeFreef wrote:i biltz da rokkit an goe tu da plannitz marrzz

monkey

monkey

monkey

smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 pm
what the hell was that talk? that wasn't even English at all
FakeFreef
FakeFreef

Sat May 23, 2020 3:06 am
smileysmile42 wrote:what the hell was that talk? that wasn't even English at all

itt cald FakeFreefese i teecha how tu speke and sppel itt

wunna by sum a online pilz?????????
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 am
i've never even heard of it before has anyone?
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Tue May 26, 2020 12:12 pm
What Are You Thinking? - Page 15 R4rEhGX
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum