THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Godspeed, DJ Empty Godspeed, DJ

Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:49 pm
There is an old saying; "Humour is healthy for humans". DJ's humour was above and beyond wonderful. That was one of the many things which made her very special and unique to many people. Even the people who had never met her before in actual life like myself, John, Bob and many others on this board/other social outlets.

Since leaving the doomed Capitol board back in the day, we jumped ship many times and laughed all the way. Without DJ none of that would of happened, and this is now proven in why this place still runs today with the smiles and fun it gives out. DJ was a major factor in that.

A funny moment I remember. When I first joined our new forum, after us all leaving the Capitol board, the first thing DJ said to me was; "I wondered when you would finally show your face". So blunt, but hilarious at the same time. I never saw a picture of DJ until she passed. In many respects quite sad, but I can image DJ laughing up there thinking; "I wasn't joking when I said you can only see what I looked like when I leave this earth". She would also show interest in my medieval work. This would lead to the point where she would tag me in Monty Python and the Holy Grail memes on Facebook nearly every week or so. I laughed at each one. Never a dull day with DJ!

DJ was very intelligent, an excellent writer and all round leader in my eyes. Her great taste in music never stopped inspiring me, and although she was private with her personal information, she once went out her way to pass on her address to myself, so I could send her one my bands CD's. I will always appreciate her doing that.

DJ's posts, threads, writing work, plus the countless other talented creations she did will live on forever. You will be dearly missed. Thank you for the good days and making this place our family.

You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten. RIP...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum