THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BobLucas
BobLucas
Admin
Admin
https://thebeachboysforum.forumotion.com

Thank you, DJ.  Empty Thank you, DJ.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:55 pm
I’ve written, erased and rewritten this a few times and each time I come up with something that sounds like a maudlin eulogy. That’s not what DJ was about and it’s not what she deserves.
For those who don’t know the full story; DJ, John K, CoolCoolWater and myself started our own Beach Boys forum more years ago than is worth entertaining to while away our time until our ban on another bored was up.. sometime in about another 70,000 years, if memory serves.
It’s truly heartbreaking to concede we’ve lost DJ on our way to being allowed back there.
There is nothing I can type about DJ that anybody on this board wouldn’t already know; she was creative, intelligent, warm, funny and at times a total smartarse in the most endearing way. No non reptilian folk would have been able to find it in their hearts to dislike her. Her commitment to this board was always unwavering and she will be missed by all of us. She was one of the good guys. Thank you DJ, for helping to keep this ship afloat with John And CCW in my long sabbaticals.

Thank you John for the idea of creating a forum dedicated to a truly great person.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum