THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Empty Done Anything Stupid Recently?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:19 pm
No forum with me on it should be without this topic. Looking at the car dashboard yesterday, I confused the car temperature chart with the engine oil gauge and assumed we were empty. I happily splashed in a jerry can of oil before checking the dipstick level, which was, shall we say, on the high side. I rang the mechanic who keeps our car in trim and he put my mind (what was left of it) at rest. Indeed the car seems to be behaving itself fine. Christ on a bike was I relieved. It does make you question the true identity of the dipstick in this story. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Biggrin
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Empty Re: Done Anything Stupid Recently?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm
Mr. K wrote:No forum with me on it should be without this topic. Looking at the car dashboard yesterday, I confused the car temperature chart with the engine oil gauge and assumed we were empty. I happily splashed in a jerry can of oil before checking the dipstick level, which was, shall we say, on the high side. I rang the mechanic who keeps our car in trim and he put my mind (what was left of it) at rest. Indeed the car seems to be behaving itself fine. Christ on a bike was I relieved. It does make you question the true identity of the dipstick in this story. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Biggrin

lol!
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 pm
Not me for a change but the woman in front of me at the cash dispenser. She was on the phone on her way there, during her time there and after she left----non-stop. The silly bitch was so involved in her conversation that she forgot to take her notes from the machine! First I called to her and then really shouted just to get her attention. A boy behind me in the queue ran after here with the money. But she didn't see or hear him until a shopowner waved his hand inches from her face. Those things have a lot to answer for.

Last edited by Mr. K on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Mr. K wrote:Not me for a change but the woman in front of me at the cash dispenser. She was on the phone on her way there, during her time there and after she left----non-stop. The silly bitch was so involved in her conversation that she forgot to take her notes from the machine! First I called to her and then really shouted just to get her attention. A boy behind me in the queue ran after here with the money. But she didn't see or hear him until a shopowner waved his hand inches from her face. Those things have a lot to answer for.

Laughing
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:32 pm
I'd been carrying around some of my dog's droppings in my left trouser pocket for days, possibly a week. They were in a sealed plastic bag, which is probably why I didn't notice them until it was time to change trousers.
BobLucas
BobLucas
Admin
Admin
https://thebeachboysforum.forumotion.com

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:32 pm
Depending on your outlook......
I'm supposed to be saving money for a cruise in a few months time.. HOWEVER, I just found an AKAI Reel to Reel in working order for sale near me for £50...
I'd be stupid to get it but even more stupid NOT to get it!
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:27 am
Couple of things.

First off, I picked up a very heavy travelling case to weigh it just before flying home and pulled something in my back. It's still not right. I hear these things can take up to six weeks to sort themselves out. Eek.

Secondly (and this is where my guardian angel stepped in to save me), three days ago I opened the workroom cupboard to get myself a plaster and in breezed the youngest grandchild. Now the cupboard in question was full of Sinterklaas presents--even the sack was there! 0ur three-year-old granddaughter, who normally never misses anything, looked in but somehow didn't notice any of it. Thing is, as far as the smaller kids are concerned Sinterklaas himself provides the presents, not the parents or grandparents, so that would've been a disaster! I think I would have been thrown out of the house!
Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Laugh
FakeFreef
FakeFreef

Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:53 am
lissunnd tu uh reecodin uv meenster kaye pla-inn da pianna
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:09 pm
FakeFreef wrote:lissunnd tu uh reecodin uv meenster kaye pla-inn da pianna

Haha, FF. I hope the damage isn't permanent. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Tongue
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:26 pm
This is really weird. Somewhere along the line I seem to have acquired someone else's coat--and one of my own coats has vanished! Thankfully there was clearly nothing in it at the time--I still have everything that might have been in it.

I suspect it was at a concert in a church several days ago. We were sitting in the back row but one, the back row being occupied by some adolescents who seem to have been sent there against their will for some school project (a couple of them were whispering together much of the time). I remember one of them tossed his coat onto the chair next to me. It's possible that in the rush to get out, this was the coat I grabbed and put on. I've been wearing other stuff in the warm days since then, so it only dawned on me today that something was up. I'll ring the church tomorrow and let you all know what happens next (if anything).
Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Cool
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:16 am
Mr. K wrote:This is really weird. Somewhere along the line I seem to have acquired someone else's coat--and one of my own coats has vanished! Thankfully there was clearly nothing in it at the time--I still have everything that might have been in it.

I suspect it was at a concert in a church several days ago. We were sitting in the back row but one, the back row being occupied by some adolescents who seem to have been sent there against their will for some school project (a couple of them were whispering together much of the time). I remember one of them tossed his coat onto the chair next to me. It's possible that in the rush to get out, this was the coat I grabbed and put on. I've been wearing other stuff in the warm days since then, so it only dawned on me today that something was up. I'll ring the church tomorrow and let you all know what happens next (if anything).

No coat at the church. End of story, in that case. At least this coat hasn't got one torn pocket.Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Tongue
FakeFreef
FakeFreef

Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:22 pm
Mr. K wrote:
Mr. K wrote:This is really weird. Somewhere along the line I seem to have acquired someone else's coat--and one of my own coats has vanished! Thankfully there was clearly nothing in it at the time--I still have everything that might have been in it.

No coat at the church. End of story, in that case. At least this coat hasn't got one torn pocket.Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Tongue

wunna bi uh online kote???????????????
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 pm
FakeFreef wrote:
Mr. K wrote:No coat at the church. End of story, in that case. At least this coat hasn't got one torn pocket.Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Tongue

wunna bi uh online kote???????????????

Thanks for the offer, FF, but I may have solved the problem. More exciting news to come!!!!!!
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 pm
Ha!!!!!!!! All at once It occurred to me that my coat might be closer to home. I'd coached "my" soprano on Tuesday before the dress rehearsal that evening. It must have been a heavy session and in my addled state I'd put on the wrong coat!! It's now back on its hanger in the hall. Problem solved! Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Biggrin

Sorry, Mr. Freef, I know your livelihood depends on selling stuff from off the back of a lorry but I'm just going to have to disappoint you this time. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Cool  
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
I did something yesterday which on the face of it made perfect sense but may turn out to be stupid in the end. If it turns out it did make perfect sense to do this thing and isn't stupid at all I shall remove this post. Sorry I can't be more specific. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Tongue
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:09 pm
Mr. K wrote:I did something yesterday which on the face of it made perfect sense but may turn out to be stupid in the end. If it turns out it did make perfect sense to do this thing and isn't stupid at all I shall remove this post. Sorry I can't be more specific. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Tongue

I believe you. lol!
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed May 01, 2019 9:55 pm
Cool Cool Water wrote:
Mr. K wrote:I did something yesterday which on the face of it made perfect sense but may turn out to be stupid in the end. If it turns out it did make perfect sense to do this thing and isn't stupid at all I shall remove this post. Sorry I can't be more specific. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Tongue

I believe you.  lol!

I still don't know if it was stupid or not. Sometimes these things take time. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Cool
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed May 01, 2019 10:37 pm
Mr. K wrote:
Cool Cool Water wrote:

I believe you.  lol!

I still don't know if it was stupid or not. Sometimes these things take time. Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Cool

IT WASN'T STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu May 02, 2019 8:09 pm
Mr. K wrote:IT WASN'T STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon

lol!
FakeFreef
FakeFreef

Fri May 03, 2019 11:38 pm
Mr. K wrote:IT WASN'T STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticonDone Anything Stupid Recently?  Banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon

ull doze lamuz spittz inn dah fasse ya noh
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sat May 04, 2019 1:19 pm
FakeFreef wrote:

Yes, yes, FF. I'm so glad it wasn't stupid that they can spit "in dah fasse" all they want. It's a small price to pay. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen cooking up a storm? As long as it's not a shitstormVery Happy
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Sat May 04, 2019 1:54 pm
Mr. K wrote:
FakeFreef wrote:

Yes, yes, FF. I'm so glad it wasn't stupid that they can spit "in dah fasse" all they want. It's a small price to pay. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen cooking up a storm? As long as it's not a shitstormVery Happy

Is there spitting going on around here? As moderator and queen bitch of this board all I have to say is KNOCK IT OFF!  or some banning will have to go into effect. Or dragons, take your pick.
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sat May 04, 2019 6:40 pm
FakeFreef wrote:ull doze lamuz spittz inn dah fasse ya noh

I love your use of words, FF! It's so out of this world it's genius! lol!
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sat May 04, 2019 11:00 pm
DarkGothicQueen wrote:Is there spitting going on around here? As moderator and queen bitch of this board all I have to say is KNOCK IT OFF!  or some banning will have to go into effect. Or dragons, take your pick.

So sorry, DGQ. I should know better even if FakeFreef doesn't. My llamas will stop spitting forthwith--one confrontation with your dragons was quite enough. affraid
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed May 15, 2019 9:20 am
This is a popular topic! Very Happy 

You can read about my latest boo-boo here. Getting the wrong end of the stick being my speciality (or even worse: right end, wrong stick). Crying or Very sad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum