THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Empty The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud)

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:58 pm
Tracks used in my first Daryl/Jesus ship novel 'THE WALKING DEAD: A Winter`s Tale (A Love Story)'

Track: 'It`s My Live'---The Animals

Track: Who`s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses'---U2

Track: 'Emotion in Motion---Ric Ocasek

Track: 'New Christian Music'---Alien Sex Fiend

Track: 'Stand By Me'---Ben E. King

Last edited by DarkGothicQueen on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Empty Re: The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud)

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:13 pm
Tracks used in my second Daryl/Jesus novel 'THE WALKING DEAD:Yesterday`s Tapestries'.

Track: 'Paint It Black'---The Rolling Stones

Track: 'The Passenger'---Iggy Pop

Track: 'Bang A Gong (Get It On)'---T-Rex

Track: 'When Will I Be Loved'---Linda Ronstadt

Track: 'So Far Away'---Dire Straits

Track: 'Sole Survivor'---Blue Oyster Cult

Track: 'Here I Go Again'---Whitesnake

Track: 'Because The Night'---Patti Smith Group

DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Empty Re: The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud)

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:22 pm
Tracks used in my Daryl/Jesus Christmas novella 'THE WALKING DEAD: If I Should Fall From Grace With God'.

Track: 'Get It Hot'---AC/DC

Track: 'If I Should Fall From Grace With God'---The Pogues

Track: 'Angels We Have Heard On High'---(Christmas Carol) James Chadwick, Bishop of Hexham and Newcastle (composer)

DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:35 pm
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:15 pm
Getting a good response to my latest story, better than I expected. Just wish I could feel good about it.
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:22 pm
DGQ, I'm reading your new story right now. It's the warmest and most intimate of your D/J ship novellas. So you should feel good about it. The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Smile

Heartily recommended.
The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Wink
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:33 pm
Mr. K wrote:DGQ, I'm reading your new story right now. It's the warmest and most intimate of your D/J ship novellas. So you should feel good about it. The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Smile

Heartily recommended.

Thanks!
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 am
DarkGothicQueen wrote:
Mr. K wrote:DGQ, I'm reading your new story right now. It's the warmest and most intimate of your D/J ship novellas. So you should feel good about it. The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Smile

Heartily recommended.

Thanks!

I've now managed to link your writing blog in my signature at Hoffman. I don't know why it didn't work before but it works now. The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Wink
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:29 pm
Mr. K wrote:
DarkGothicQueen wrote:

Heartily recommended.

Thanks!

I've now managed to link your writing blog in my signature at Hoffman. I don't know why it didn't work before but it works now. The Tunes In The Written Word of D.J. Marlowe (My Pseud) Wink

Thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum