THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Thinking?

+4
BobLucas
Mr. K
Cool Cool Water
DarkGothicQueen
8 posters
Go down
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

What Are You Thinking? - Page 17 Empty Re: What Are You Thinking?

Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:07 am
i was on a Zoom Chat with work well i work a workshop i'm a client there and i was talked into pretty much by my mom but doing Zoom with them. i really didn't feel like arguing with her either but they saw me and liked my haircut and other than that being the 1st thing they said they noticed how much weight i lost at least count and this is as close as i'll say it is 20 lbs.   will say that though it's gross my stretch marks from being so freaking fat aren't gross looking anymore and i barely can tell they are there anymore which is a plus.  yeah i was realizing tonight that i can't tell when i look in the mirror the difference but by feel i can tell tell. if that makes any sense.

i also did 13 laps tonight and last night as well we have i think 15 or 16 acres. weight is almost under 190 now !    so back in December i weight 217 when i started my diet it was 212.   and the safest number i'll say is 212.  so that's 25 lbs less than December and 20 since i started this diet.  my plan is going to i may have said this before down to 150 than when i get there to get back down to 130 which is my real goal so i can weigh the weight i did when i was 22.  i know we don't always get the same weight we did when we are that age but i'm hopeful which is why i say 150 so it can be more realistic and won't put stress on me ya know? being off from work this summer though it wasn't my choice is doing wonders for my weight

cause i now have the time to actually motivate myself to try and lose weight and actually freaking succeed!

Mr. K likes this post

Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:51 am
smileysmile42 wrote:i was on a Zoom Chat with work well i work a workshop i'm a client there and i was talked into pretty much by my mom but doing Zoom with them. i really didn't feel like arguing with her either but they saw me and liked my haircut and other than that being the 1st thing they said they noticed how much weight i lost at least count and this is as close as i'll say it is 20 lbs.   will say that though it's gross my stretch marks from being so freaking fat aren't gross looking anymore and i barely can tell they are there anymore which is a plus.  yeah i was realizing tonight that i can't tell when i look in the mirror the difference but by feel i can tell tell. if that makes any sense.

i also did 13 laps tonight and last night as well we have i think 15 or 16 acres. weight is almost under 190 now !    so back in December i weight 217 when i started my diet it was 212.   and the safest number i'll say is 212.  so that's 25 lbs less than December and 20 since i started this diet.  my plan is going to i may have said this before down to 150 than when i get there to get back down to 130 which is my real goal so i can weigh the weight i did when i was 22.  i know we don't always get the same weight we did when we are that age but i'm hopeful which is why i say 150 so it can be more realistic and won't put stress on me ya know? being off from work this summer though it wasn't my choice is doing wonders for my weight

cause i now have the time to actually motivate myself to try and lose weight and actually freaking succeed!

Yes, it does make sense.  

That's the spirit, Don. Keep up the good work! Wink
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:54 am
well ya gotta stay sane somehow ya know? i walked 14 laps last night and i barely lost anything it's like WTF? ya know? i thought it was gonna be far lower than that ya know? either way i'm hoping by Fall that i'm a hell of a LOT thinner than i am now. when i do have to go back to work i want to maybe wearing Large's  instead of XL's or even sometimes 2XX or even 3XX which i still wear at times though they are getting pretty big on me. 2XX not so much yet some of them no but some of them yeah it's funny it really depends how it's made i think ya know? some 2XX i have seem smaller than they are and and some 3XX seem like 2X does that make any kind of sense?
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:20 pm
First MR trip in 5 months available to view right now on my channel. See travel thread here...
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:14 pm
Rich and Bob, do you remember Dr. Wells? He made himself unpopular back in 2013 with crazy shit about spotting pterodactyls in Southeast Asia. At one point, I thought he'd vanished for good, so I started a new topic: "Ask Dr. Wells!": 

[Mr. K] After a promising start, our Dr. Wells has decided to take a back seat rather than splash himself all over our forum as he had been doing, for which he apologizes profusely. However, he is willing -- with me as a go-between -- to answer all your questions about matters of health, wealth, relational problems... anything at all, in fact. He did mention the question of a fee -- I won't repeat my answer, except to say that it was negative. 

So, if have any question at all, however trivial it may seem to you, please fire away and the good doctor will do his best to answer it -- at pistol point, if need be. 

RhondaLuvsAlan wrote: Dear Dr. Wells,

My pet pterodactyl won`t eat. I think he is jealous of the budgies, but I don`t see why since they are in separate rooms. (My budgies are in the living room, the pterodactyl is in the attic). Since you are an expert on pterodactyls, Dr. Wells, can you help me?

~~Desperate Pterodactyl/Budgie Owner

[Mr. K masquerading as Dr. W] Dear DP/BO,

Does your attic have a light in it? You see, it has been surmised by my learned colleagues Lars Schmitz and Ryosuke Motani that Pterodactyls, unlike other Pterosaurs, are diurnal (active during the day, if you prefer). If your attic is unlit, it could well explain your Pterodactyl's unwillingness to eat, since he thinks it's still night. My advice would be to either install a lamp or get a window made (a small one). And please tell your budgies that it has nothing to do with them. I hope this is of some help to you.

On a slightly less serious note: Why can't you hear Pterodactyls go to the bathroom? Because the P is silent. (Mr. K told me to say that.*)

Dr. D.M. Wells

* I did not!

Apparently the Doc, who'd obviously been snooping around, sent a threatening PM to RLA telling her she should remove the topic and give me a warning! She answered him in no uncertain terms and he started getting really nasty. Bob was dragged into the proceedings and Wells was banned. geek  
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:05 pm
^^^
Remember it well! lol!
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:57 am
i don't but that doesn't mean anything cause regardless how many forums i belong to i don't remember everything
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:57 pm
Great to be working at Ashby de la Zouch Castle and part of their team from today, as well as my main site Kenilworth Castle and JW Evans. Work at Ashby today was great! Cool
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:02 am
hey guys so far i've lost 30 lbs! thus far anyways

BobLucas likes this post

Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:07 pm
smileysmile42 wrote:hey guys so far i've lost 30 lbs! thus far anyways

That's great news, Don. Keep up the good work! Basketball
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:40 am
thank you, ever since i was i want to say 12 or 13 i've had what i always called Thunder Thighs it's just something i get from my mom what are ya gonna do? anyways those seem like they've mostly gone away, i'm told my calves are smaller as well i hadn't noticed that and i still can't. i went to the doctors last week i think it was? and i'm told that with a seat belt on i no longer look like i'm preggers. i in my eyes is still to damn fat but it's not from anyone telling me that, to some degree i can tell that i've lost weight and to some degree i can't and the reason is even when i have my shirt off it's hard to tell cause my weight is just to damn high still in my book.

it's around 182 now and i was hoping that by now i would be closer to have lost 50 lbs not just 30 and yea i'm impatient but can you blame me? my weight was so high for so long that i'm just tired of being this fat and while it's really nice to hear people tell me how good i look now i'm still too fat in my eyes. i'm not downing myself though some may say it sounds like that it's not that it's just that i'm just tired of being fat that's all.

and one thing i do which many and may say is really weird and they'd be right is i weight myself all the time and what it does and the reason i do it is that it keeps me motivated to lose weight, one of the things they say is don't obess about weighing yourself as it's not healthy and to most people they may be right but for me it helps keep me motivated to lose the weight. it's weird i know but it works ya know?
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:52 pm

Well done, Don!
BobLucas
BobLucas
Admin
Admin
https://thebeachboysforum.forumotion.com

Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:22 pm

That’s fantastic! Well done!

I think I’ve found them..
BobLucas
BobLucas
Admin
Admin

Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:27 pm
Mr. K wrote:[size=18]Rich and Bob, do you remember Dr. Wells?[/size=18]

I have John, I vaguely remember something, but the exact details have escaped me!
Would this have been in the midsts of one of my many sabbaticals?
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:17 pm
BobLucas wrote:
Mr. K wrote:Rich and Bob, do you remember Dr. Wells?[/size=18]

I have John, I vaguely remember something, but the exact details have escaped me!
Would this have been in the midsts of one of my many sabbaticals?

Seeing you were "dragged into the proceedings", it's more than likely!
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:35 am
thanks and you aren't the only one who has said that to me
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:23 pm
smileysmile42 wrote:thanks and you aren't the only one who has said that to me

That's all good, Don. Smile
BobLucas
BobLucas
Admin
Admin

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:14 pm
I keep getting notifications via Twitter regarding things I may be interested in.
If they were that observant, they’d realise I’m barely interested in Twitter.
BobLucas
BobLucas
Admin
Admin

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:39 pm
If my neighbours have another effin’ bonfire, I’m going to introduce them to the joys of Metal Machine Music in the early hours of the morning.

smileysmile42 likes this post

Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:33 pm
BobLucas wrote:If my neighbours have another effin’ bonfire, I’m going to introduce them to the joys of Metal Machine Music in the early hours of the morning.

lol!
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:39 pm
Just checking in. How is everyone doing? Smile
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:31 am
well our neighbor yesterday didn't have a bonfire per say but he had friends over, so far he had like 2 parties one was a graduation party in July. the other couple with not as many people but do i really need to say how stupid he is? i really doubt it. i wrote a new Poem a love poem that i'm really not sure if it's done just yet. i was in the mood to write one i dunno why cause on how i normally am most of the the time if i write a lot of them i need a break from them and want to write something else so this is the RARE extremely RARE Occasion for me. when i started writing it though to me it was really bad and as i continued to write it i debated on throwing it away as i do on what i think are the bad ones. so i took a look at it and thought about it and than it hit me like a ton of bricks that the entire thing wasn't really awful but the 1st Stanza i think it's called? was really bad so i tore the sheet out and ended up rewriting it and the rest i kept.

and i'm still not sure it's even finished!
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:32 am
I'm thinking it's great to be back! I saw that notification for clicking on and jumped a mile in the air. I don't usually visit websites that ask me stuff like that. But this one's special, of course, and I was starting to miss it! To say nothing of some topics and posts that aren't backed up anywhere else.    

So... welcome back, me! king
smileysmile42
smileysmile42

Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:37 am
it was down?
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:00 pm
smileysmile42 wrote:it was down?

No, I just had to click on "agree" in a notification to be able to log on and I was prevaricating. Maybe you don't get that if you're logged on all the time.   
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum