THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sabbatical Empty Sabbatical

Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:12 am
Folks, I'm taking a sabbatical from forum activity. It became patently clear today that my priorities right now are all wrong. I'll be back sooner or later--count on it!
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Sabbatical Empty Re: Sabbatical

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:48 pm
Mr. K wrote:Folks, I'm taking a sabbatical from forum activity. It became patently clear today that my priorities right now are all wrong. I'll be back sooner or later--count on it!

Hope everything is okay, John? Let's hope you're back soon - as the Baroque has been thriving more than ever (one of the many things).
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:57 pm
Cool Cool Water wrote:
Mr. K wrote:Folks, I'm taking a sabbatical from forum activity. It became patently clear today that my priorities right now are all wrong. I'll be back sooner or later--count on it!

Hope everything is okay, John? Let's hope you're back soon - as the Baroque has been thriving more than ever (one of the many things).

It's all okay, thanks, more okay than I thought it would be. And I seem to be back here already (perhaps I was overreacting). Smiley is another matter--I've no idea when (or even if) I'll be returning there...
FakeFreef
FakeFreef

Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:02 pm
i wuz hoepin meenster kayz bee gahn ferebber frum heer HahAHHHaaaahaHAHa
hee inn da oobalett ferebber wit hiz eelifunt
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:03 am
FakeFreef wrote:i wuz hoepin meenster kayz bee gahn ferebber frum heer HahAHHHaaaahaHAHa

No such luck, FF. geek 

But now that we're alone in "da oobalet" (CCW is away, probably on a historic visit), we can speak frankly. I must confess (and I've said this before) that I miss the "middle ground" that Smiley provides, between the small snug Bored and the vast impersonal Hoffman. There's nothing wrong with a break--it gives one pause for thought--but something tells me I'll be back there soon, maybe for Thanksgiving. We'll see. elephant
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:10 am
These sabbaticals of mine will soon be passing into legend. Much against my plans, I was sucked back into Smiley by a topic I just had to respond to. And one thing led to another. Dear me, I seem to be back on board. Shocked
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 pm
Mr. K wrote:These sabbaticals of mine will soon be passing into legend. Much against my plans, I was sucked back into Smiley by a topic I just had to respond to. And one thing led to another. Dear me, I seem to be back on board. Shocked

Let's face it ... You're sticking around for the long term. The whole sabbatical thing was a myth! Laughing
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:47 pm
Cool Cool Water wrote:
Mr. K wrote:These sabbaticals of mine will soon be passing into legend. Much against my plans, I was sucked back into Smiley by a topic I just had to respond to. And one thing led to another. Dear me, I seem to be back on board. Shocked

Let's face it ... You're sticking around for the long term. The whole sabbatical thing was a myth! Laughing

You mean I've been talking crap again. I'm sure DGQ will agree.lol!
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:07 pm
Mr. K wrote: I'm sure DGQ will agree.lol!

lol!
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:56 am
Mr. K wrote:
Cool Cool Water wrote:

Another perspective on it is called talking out of your ass. Something Mr. K is an expert on I believe. Of course, he has to extract his head out first. Razz Laughing
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:39 pm
DarkGothicQueen wrote:
Mr. K wrote:
Cool Cool Water wrote:

Another perspective on it is called talking out of your ass. Something Mr. K is an expert on I believe. Of course, he has to extract his head out first. Razz Laughing

[Muffled sounds of Mr. K disagreeing while trying desperately to get his head out of his arse.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum