Go down
Advisor
Advisor
View user profile

Done Anything Stupid Recently?

on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:19 pm
No forum with me on it should be without this topic. Looking at the car dashboard yesterday, I confused the car temperature chart with the engine oil gauge and assumed we were empty. I happily splashed in a jerry can of oil before checking the dipstick level, which was, shall we say, on the high side. I rang the mechanic who keeps our car in trim and he put my mind (what was left of it) at rest. Indeed the car seems to be behaving itself fine. Christ on a bike was I relieved. It does make you question the true identity of the dipstick in this story.

Honorary Member
Honorary Member
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/c/medievalrichard

Re: Done Anything Stupid Recently?

on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm
Mr. K wrote:No forum with me on it should be without this topic. Looking at the car dashboard yesterday, I confused the car temperature chart with the engine oil gauge and assumed we were empty. I happily splashed in a jerry can of oil before checking the dipstick level, which was, shall we say, on the high side. I rang the mechanic who keeps our car in trim and he put my mind (what was left of it) at rest. Indeed the car seems to be behaving itself fine. Christ on a bike was I relieved. It does make you question the true identity of the dipstick in this story.

lol!

View user profile

on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 pm
Not me for a change but the woman in front of me at the cash dispenser. She was on the phone on her way there, during her time
there and after she left----non-stop. The silly bitch was so involved in her conversation that she forgot to take her notes from the
machine! First I called to her and then really shouted just to get her attention. A boy behind me in the queue ran after here with the
money. But she didn't see or hear him until a shopowner waved his hand inches from her face. Those things have a lot to answer for.

Honorary Member
Honorary Member
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/c/medievalrichard

on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Mr. K wrote:Not me for a change but the woman in front of me at the cash dispenser. She was on the phone on her way there, during her time
there and after she left----non-stop. The silly bitch was so involved in her conversation that she forgot to take her notes from the
machine! First I called to her and then really shouted just to get her attention. A boy behind me in the queue ran after here with the
money. But she didn't see or hear him until a shopowner waved his hand inches from her face. Those things have a lot to answer for.

Laughing

View user profile

on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:32 pm
I'd been carrying around some of my dog's droppings in my left trouser pocket for days, possibly a week. They were in a sealed plastic bag, which is probably why I didn't notice them until it was time to change trousers.

Admin
Admin
View user profilehttp://thebeachboysforum.forumotion.com

on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:32 pm
Depending on your outlook......
I'm supposed to be saving money for a cruise in a few months time.. HOWEVER, I just found an AKAI Reel to Reel in working order for sale near me for £50...
I'd be stupid to get it but even more stupid NOT to get it!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum