THe BeAcH BoYs ExPeRieNCe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love Empty Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 am
I`m sad to say that my little budgie Gidget died earlier today. She was very loving and sweet.  Sad

Last edited by CherokeeRose on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love Empty Re: Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:23 am
CherokeeRose wrote:I`m sad to say that my little budgie Gidget died earlier today. She was very loving and sweet.  Sad

Very sorry to hear that, DGQ.

Last edited by Mr. K on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love Empty Re: Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 am
CherokeeRose wrote:I`m sad to say that my little budgie Gidget died earlier today. She was very loving and sweet.  Sad

Sorry for your loss, CherokeeRose.
AshleyMiranda
AshleyMiranda
http://www.instagram.com/i.am.ashleymiranda

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:16 pm
Awww I'm sorry to hear!!! Sad Losing a pet sucks...  I've had to say goodbye to both my cats over the past 7 years.. (feels shorter, I think that is a sign I'm aging)

Is it ok to post that I got a new kitten? His name is Mai Tai(yes like the drink) he is about 4 months old now.

Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love 26197810
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 pm
AshleyMiranda wrote:Is it ok to post that I got a new kitten? His name is Mai Tai(yes like the drink) he is about 4 months old now.

Of course it's OK! Hi, Ashley, and welcome to our humble new abode, recently painted a cool shade of greenish beige by our administrator Captain Bob. Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love Smile

He looks great. He also looks mischievous (Mai Tai, not Captain Bob).
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:22 pm
Found my little budge Gilligan dead this morning. Old age sucks. Crying or Very sad
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:29 pm
CherokeeRose wrote:Found my little budgie Gilligan dead this morning. Old age sucks. Crying or Very sad

Sorry to hear that, DGQ. Poor little fella. Well, he's flying high in budgie heaven with Gidget now.

Last edited by Mr. K on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:18 pm
A family member gave our dog a birthday present (he turned 11 a few days ago). It was a bottle of beer brewed specially for dogs!

Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love S531739839221529793_p49_i10_w2560

I gave him some in a bowl with a big bowl of water next to it but so far he's hasn't touched his water, let alone his beer.    

You can check out all canine (and feline) products at the WOOF&BREW website:

https://www.woofandbrew.com
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 pm
I have two new budgies. Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. They like to be called Mulder and Scully because they work for the FBI---Funny Budgie Investigations, which looks into paranormal things that happen to budgies, like being abducted by alien budgies or seeing ghost budgies.
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:49 pm
CherokeeRose wrote:I have two new budgies. Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. They like to be called Mulder and Scully because they work for the FBI---Funny Budgie Investigations, which looks into paranormal things that happen to budgies, like being abducted by alien budgies or seeing ghost budgies.

Welcome, Fox and Dana!

Funny budgie stuff... H'mm. Perhaps they can investigate all the darn parakeets terrorizing the Netherlands these days:

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/the-netherlands/articles/a-colony-of-wild-parakeets-is-flourishing-in-amsterdam-heres-why/
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Mr. K wrote:
CherokeeRose wrote:I have two new budgies. Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. They like to be called Mulder and Scully because they work for the FBI---Funny Budgie Investigations, which looks into paranormal things that happen to budgies, like being abducted by alien budgies or seeing ghost budgies.

Welcome, Fox and Dana!

Funny budgie stuff... H'mm. Perhaps they can investigate all the darn parakeets terrorizing the Netherlands these days:

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/the-netherlands/articles/a-colony-of-wild-parakeets-is-flourishing-in-amsterdam-heres-why/

Since they are special agents for the FBI, you`d best call them Mulder and Scully, haha. They most certainly will scold you for using their first names. I will let them know about the parakeets terrorizing the Netherlands. Mulder, of course, will see it as a conspiracy plot from alien budgies and blame the CSB (cigarette smoking budgie); Scully will have a more scientific explanation that someone released their pet parakeets into the wild or some freaky thing caused by climate change.
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:04 pm
Not sure about unconditional love in this case, hahaha. This nocturnal picture of one of my stick insects (in the days that I bred them) was taken five years ago to the day.

Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love IMGP4106
AshleyMiranda
AshleyMiranda
http://www.instagram.com/i.am.ashleymiranda

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:51 am
My kitten is such a big boy now! He is about 11 months old now and weighs around 12 pounds. He is still quite playful but sleeps more now. Very Happy
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:27 am
AshleyMiranda wrote:My kitten is such a big boy now! He is about 11 months old now and weighs around 12 pounds. He is still quite playful but sleeps more now. Very Happy

Ashley, do you have a recent picture of him? That would be cool. Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love Cool

I was out walking our little dog last night when I noticed an even smaller dog on the opposite side of the road straining on her leash to cross over to us. There was something odd about her that I couldn't place. Eventually the owner allowed her across and it was then I saw she only had three legs. She'd been run over and amputation had been the kindest thing to do. She was very lively and enthusiastic though, which was most heart-warming.
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:12 pm
This is for a brave little budgie who has given up the fight:

DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:51 pm
Mr. K wrote:This is for a brave little budgie who has given up the fight:

I haven`t been able to listen to this song until today and it still hurts. My Jeter was the oldest bird and I had him for a long time. He was a very special budgie and I miss him terribly. I think he had a stroke and it was hard watching him slowly get worse every day since the first week of January. On his last day, and I think he knew it was his last day, he smothered me with kisses on the nose. I had been holding him in my lap every day for about a week and it seemed to calm him and comfort him. Birds do understand love as all animals do.
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:31 pm
Even my dogs are social distancing! Took the photo this morning.  lol!

Our Pets, the Companions of Unconditional Love 20200328-222514
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:33 am
Cool Cool Water wrote:Even my dogs are social distancing! Took the photo this morning.  lol!

Nice bit of countryside there, Rich. I keep thinking of Brum as very busy and very noisy but of course there were places like Edgbaston where the volunteers at the charity firm drove together to a pub garden for a pint. I recall one of them got in by falling backwards through a hedge.
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:49 pm
Mr. K wrote:Nice bit of countryside there, Rich.

That's at my local nature reserve up the road from me called Sutton Park. A beautiful place.
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:50 pm
My calico fantail goldfish has died. It was 11 1/2 years old. She never had a name. I just called her "Goldfish". Sad Crying or Very sad
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:37 pm
DarkGothicQueen wrote:My calico fantail goldfish has died. It was 11 1/2 years old. She never had a name. I just called her "Goldfish". Sad Crying or Very sad

Very sorry to hear that, DGQ.
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:45 pm
DarkGothicQueen wrote:My calico fantail goldfish has died. It was 11 1/2 years old. She never had a name. I just called her "Goldfish". Sad Crying or Very sad

Condolences DJ. I have always wanted to have pet fish. My great uncle has many in a big fish tank, all sorts of colours and shapes. I find them therapeutic. 
DarkGothicQueen
DarkGothicQueen

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:14 am
Cool Cool Water wrote:

Condolences DJ. I have always wanted to have pet fish. My great uncle has many in a big fish tank, all sorts of colours and shapes. I find them therapeutic. 

They say watching fish swim around an aquarium (size doesn`t matter) is one of the most relaxing things you can do. It can really help you unwind from a hectic day, even if it`s for ten or fifteen minutes. I always liked to meditate on their movements.
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:06 pm
DarkGothicQueen wrote:They say watching fish swim around an aquarium (size doesn`t matter) is one of the most relaxing things you can do. It can really help you unwind from a hectic day, even if it`s for ten or fifteen minutes. I always liked to meditate on their movements.

Agree. cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum