Share
Go down
Torquemada
Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-01-09
View user profile

I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:42 pm
The oubliette never goes away. Neither do the prisoners and their pets.

FakeFreef
Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-08
View user profile

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 pm
ut oh jonnykay an da ful ful wawa inn trubbul inn da oobalet agin haHaHAhAhaaaHahaA
Torquemada
Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-01-09
View user profile

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:17 pm
You`re in trouble, too, so you`d best shut the Hades up.
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor
Posts : 1011
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 70
Location : Below sea level
View user profile

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:15 pm
Damn. Just when I thought we'd shaken off the Inquisition and "ful ful wawa" and I could post
intelligent stuff away from "da oobalet", along comes Dorky Torky to stir up the shit. Damn.

_________________
"Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere." (J.P. Donleavy)
"Old ones, new ones, loved ones, neglected ones" (Alberto Semprini)
"I don't want to go out. I want to stay in. Get things done." (David Bowie)

Archive of Our Own--Stories by DJ Marlowe
Mujan's Complete "Thesis" On SMiLE
An Aquarian Observer
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1037
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Above sea level
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/c/medievalrichard

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:17 pm
I guess this means we're back in it then? Twisted Evil

_________________
FakeFreef
Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-08
View user profile

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:19 pm
ful ful wawa`s kammul puupt an hee wont cleen itt upp
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1037
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Above sea level
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/c/medievalrichard

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:02 pm
FakeFreef wrote:ful ful wawa`s kammul puupt an hee wont cleen itt upp

lol!

_________________
DarkGothicQueen
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 206
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-01-07
Location : Hanging Out With the 3 Imaginary Jaaryl Boys
View user profile

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:06 pm
News from the oubliette. It was Sunday/Fun day!

Mr. K painted his elephant.



CCW decorated his camel.


_________________
By Jesus! I`ll have a Kraken, barkeep!

Torquemada
Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-01-09
View user profile

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:26 pm
More fun recreation in the Oubliette yesterday. Certainly a banner day!

Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1037
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Above sea level
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/c/medievalrichard

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 pm
CherokeeRose wrote:CCW decorated his camel.


I forgot I had that! lol!

_________________
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1037
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Above sea level
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/c/medievalrichard

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm
Torquemada wrote:More fun recreation in the Oubliette yesterday. Certainly a banner day!


Myself, you and FakeFreef has fun! Very Happy Twisted Evil lol!

_________________
Torquemada
Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-01-09
View user profile

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Oh, it is so good to be back at the oubliette since returning from my tour of the continent. I`ve been busy making sure all of the places where we Inquisitors have made our mark are in tiptop shape and all torture devices are up-to-date. It was a grand tour, collaborating with my fellow colleagues and encouraging them to build an oubliette of their very own. I am even considering allowing our prisoners here to travel to the other oubliettes so they can commiserate together and compare notes. The caged wagon will soon be ready to transport them. Of course, the sides will be blacked out. Can`t have them gazing the the lovely scenery and getting ideas of escaping. They will be able to look at the sky, especially when it is raining. I am sure they will be excited about the good news. We`ll even make special accommodations for the elephant and the camel. Isn`t that really nice of us?
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1037
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Above sea level
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/c/medievalrichard

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:38 pm
Torquemada wrote:Oh, it is so good to be back at the oubliette since returning from my tour of the continent. I`ve been busy making sure all of the places where we Inquisitors have made our mark are in tiptop shape and all torture devices are up-to-date. It was a grand tour, collaborating with my fellow colleagues and encouraging them to build an oubliette of their very own. I am even considering allowing our prisoners here to travel to the other oubliettes so they can commiserate together and compare notes. The caged wagon will soon be ready to transport them. Of course, the sides will be blacked out. Can`t have them gazing the the lovely scenery and getting ideas of escaping. They will be able to look at the sky, especially when it is raining. I am sure they will be excited about the good news. We`ll even make special accommodations for the elephant and the camel. Isn`t that really nice of us?

We're happy you're back! cherry lol!

_________________
Sponsored content

Re: I`m Back. I`m Still In Charge of the Oubliette

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum