Go down
View user profile

The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Fan Videos

on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 pm
In my blog on the other board I mixed fan videos with the tracks associated with the show/promos/trailers. Not so here! I`m just going to post a new topic for those videos only so I won`t mess up everybody minds (including mine) about the videos.

Since we are now officially rising from the dead and we are walkers....

Track: 'The Walker'---Fitz and the Tantrums

View user profile

Re: The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Fan Videos

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:38 pm
Daryl Dixon (portrayed by actor Norman Reedus) is probably one of the most complex characters on the show. A redneck with a heart of gold who can be depended on in a fight and always at Rick`s side (even when they fight). He started out as a smart mouthed asshole who basically followed his big brother Merle around the state of Georgia doing whatever Merle wanted, mostly dealing drugs. There is no evidence that Daryl was ever addicted to any kind of drugs. He probably saw what it was doing to Merle and decided that wasn`t for him. Both of them grew up with an abusive father who beat on both of them, Daryl carrying long scars on his back and torso from such beatings. Growing up "ugly" as Daryl describes it prepared him for the world of the zombie apocalypse. Always hot-tempered he has clashes as some point with every character, but usually it blows over just as quickly. Where Daryl was insecure due to his abuse and not really fitting anywhere, he finds a sort of family love with Rick and the group and takes any of their losses quite hard. He`s the first one in and the last one out. He feels guilt for causing the death of Glenn Rhee because he punched Negan and was taken prisoner as a result. Let`s hope Daryl finds his way again and the writers find their way again of making his character relevant.

Track: 'Any Other Way'---We The Kings

You cannot reply to topics in this forum