Go down
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s  Empty The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s

on Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:41 pm
We don't have a thread devoted to them on this board---and I thought we did! lol!

Anyway, check this out!

Advisor
Advisor

The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s  Empty Re: The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s

on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:07 pm
Cool Cool Water wrote:We don't have a thread devoted to them on this board---and I thought we did! lol!

Anyway, check this out!

Doesn't sound much like a manufactured group to me. The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s  Tongue Lovely harmonies there.

I used to like this one--those horns are awesome!

Archive of Our Own--Stories by DJ Marlowe
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor

The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s  Empty Re: The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s

on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:07 pm
Mr. K wrote:
Cool Cool Water wrote:We don't have a thread devoted to them on this board---and I thought we did! lol!

Anyway, check this out!

Doesn't sound much like a manufactured group to me. The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s  Tongue Lovely harmonies there.

Great topic, Rich. The Monkees --- a group that couldn't play to start, being one of the best and topping The Beatles in the '60s  Smile I used to like this one--those horns are awesome!

Archive of Our Own--Stories by DJ Marlowe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum