Go down
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor
Posts : 1664
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 71
Location : Below sea level

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:08 pm
He was planning to join a week ago--something evidently went amiss somewhere down the line...

He's a Temps fan, so this is for him:



_________________
"I don't want to go out. I want to stay in. Get things done." (David Bowie)

Archive of Our Own--Stories by DJ Marlowe
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1668
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Above sea level
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:58 pm
I got this message from him the other week, John;

"this is smileysmile 30 or 35 take your pick i've used them both i believe and i was on the other board as well as the capital one as well. but i can't register here cause i can't read the board or whatever the hell it's called where you sign up, meaning i can't type in any password or e-mail address or screen name at all. or anything thanks for your help don

Sender e-mail address: Cstimpy25@aol.com"



_________________
Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? 12312230_1014562421943600_2080429194_n_1
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor
Posts : 1664
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 71
Location : Below sea level

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:44 pm
Cool Cool Water wrote:I got this message from him the other week, John;

"this is smileysmile 30 or 35 take your pick i've used them both i believe and i was on the other board as well as the capital one as well. but i can't register here cause i can't read the board or whatever the hell it's called where you sign up, meaning i can't type in any password or e-mail address or screen name at all. or anything thanks for your help don

Sender e-mail address: Cstimpy25@aol.com"

I had that too. Bob's been alerted so I don't understand the problem...

_________________
"I don't want to go out. I want to stay in. Get things done." (David Bowie)

Archive of Our Own--Stories by DJ Marlowe
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1668
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Above sea level
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:01 am
Mr. K wrote:
I had that too. Bob's been alerted so I don't understand the problem...

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

_________________
Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? 12312230_1014562421943600_2080429194_n_1
avatar
Landlocked
Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-07-14

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:25 pm
Is there, a what ever happened to Landy thread anywhere... Neutral
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1668
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Above sea level
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:00 pm
Landlocked wrote:Is there, a what ever happened to Landy thread anywhere... Neutral

Yes, well, there was! It was on our old board (long story). We thought you were dead! lol!

_________________
Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? 12312230_1014562421943600_2080429194_n_1
Mr. K
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor
Posts : 1664
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 71
Location : Below sea level

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:07 pm
Cool Cool Water wrote:
Landlocked wrote:Is there, a what ever happened to Landy thread anywhere... Neutral

Yes, well, there was! It was on our old board (long story). We thought you were dead! lol!

He is looking a bit pale, now you mention it. What a Face 

I hope his whirlwind visit isn't the last we've seen of young Landy. I'd start a Northern Soul topic if I thought he'd stick around and contribute. I don't fancy doing it all by my sodding self--and he's the expert!

_________________
"I don't want to go out. I want to stay in. Get things done." (David Bowie)

Archive of Our Own--Stories by DJ Marlowe
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1668
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Above sea level
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:07 pm
Mr. K wrote:[I hope his whirlwind visit isn't the last we've seen of young Landy. I'd start a Northern Soul topic if I thought he'd stick around and contribute. I don't fancy doing it all by my sodding self--and he's the expert!

Let's hope Landy sticks around. I can even add some input into that thread if needs be. geek

_________________
Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? 12312230_1014562421943600_2080429194_n_1
Cool Cool Water
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts : 1668
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Above sea level
https://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:09 pm
Has Landy officially dipped of the radar again then? cyclops

_________________
Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? 12312230_1014562421943600_2080429194_n_1
Sponsored content

Whatever happened to SmileySmile40? Empty Re: Whatever happened to SmileySmile40?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum