Go down
Torquemada
View user profile

The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! Empty The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!!

on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:07 pm
We are pleased to announce that after a few months of renovation and reconstruction, the new oubliette is finally open for business! We have a holding pen that can comfortably house an elephant and a camel. Our torture chamber recreation room is top of the line, and prisoners will be housed in a more comfortable setting--we installed a small window that requires you to stand on your tippy-toes in order to see the view. But at least you have a window! The one thing we did keep was the entrance. It is still a hole that we can drop you down into at our leisure. Enjoy the new oubliette and always remember to KEEP IT CLEAN (with or without Al Jardine).

The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! Download-2
Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/medievalrichard

The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! Empty Re: The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!!

on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:29 pm
Does that still mean myself, Mr. K and FakeFreef are still in it? Or are we let off due to the ship change, lol! Laughing

Honorary Member

The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! Empty Re: The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!!

on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:57 pm
What's the tales in 2019 for the oubliette, T? lol!

Honorary Member

on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 pm
... Does this place still exist? lol!

The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! Death-saint-peter-st-peter-afterlife-life-after-death-rman5363-low

Advisor
View user profile

on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:42 am
While we're waiting for Dorky Torky to reply, we can try our hand at this, lol:

The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! 070FB873-F66C-4777-9F9F-BEEC009B814F-e1517560719356

Archive of Our Own--Stories by DJ Marlowe
Torquemada
View user profile

on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 pm
Waiting for me? Well, well, how nice of you to be so thoughtful. Lookee at what I got waiting for you at the other end of your escape tunnel from the oubliette!! I promised them that oubliette prisoners make a good meal, too. (What gave you the idea that I didn`t have dragons?)

The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! Dragons-540x305
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor
View user profile

on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:07 pm
Torquemada wrote:Waiting for me? Well, well, how nice of you to be so thoughtful. Lookee at what I got waiting for you at the other end of your escape tunnel from the oubliette!! I promised them that oubliette prisoners make a good meal, too. (What gave you the idea that I didn`t have dragons?)
Aww, they're cute, Mr. T. The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! Wub They look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths! I think if we take some of the new Smörgåsbord FakeFreef's been perfecting in your absence when we hit the tunnel, we should be able to handle them. (Especially if FF's still wearing the socks he's had on for the past six months.)
The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! 1370_3

Torquemada
View user profile

on Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:17 am
Mr. K wrote:
Torquemada wrote:Waiting for me? Well, well, how nice of you to be so thoughtful. Lookee at what I got waiting for you at the other end of your escape tunnel from the oubliette!! I promised them that oubliette prisoners make a good meal, too. (What gave you the idea that I didn`t have dragons?)
Aww, they're cute, Mr. T. The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! Wub They look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths! I think if we take some of the new Smörgåsbord FakeFreef's been perfecting in your absence when we hit the tunnel, we should be able to handle them. (Especially if FF's still wearing the socks he's had on for the past six months.)
The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! 1370_3

I`m afraid you are all out of luck. They only eat cooked meat. They`ll toss you in the air and even cook you themselves. Very clever aren`t they? Convenient, and hopefully for you, quite painless.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor
View user profile

on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:24 pm
Torquemada wrote:
I`m afraid you are all out of luck. They only eat cooked meat. They`ll toss you in the air and even cook you themselves. Very clever aren`t they? Convenient, and hopefully for you, quite painless.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh, well. I suppose we better stay where we are. It was an interesting diversion while it lasted. What's on the menu tonight, FakeFreef? Not that recipe you got from underwearjock at our old Crapatalk forum, I hope. I'm not eating that muck. The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! 32 The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! 32 The Renovations and Reconstruction of the New Oubliette Are Now Complete!!! 32

FakeFreef
View user profile

on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:44 pm
yu git mee inn troobull wit draggunz i wil poopee doopee onn ya ull
Mr. K
Advisor
Advisor
View user profile

on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:28 pm
FakeFreef wrote:yu git mee inn troobull wit draggunz i wil poopee doopee onn ya ull

We're staying put, FF, it's too risky. So you can stop all this "poopee doopee" nonsense and start preparing dinner (using the word in its loosest sense--in more ways than one, I fear).

Cool Cool Water
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

on Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:09 pm
FakeFreef wrote:yu git mee inn troobull wit draggunz i wil poopee doopee onn ya ull

You're back! **shock**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum